گلچين از بهترين گروه‌ها و سايت‌هاي اينترنتي. همه چيز از همه جا

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

RE: Sharing Songs - Abdolvahab Shahidi, Alireza Eftekhari, Pooran, Golpa, Shajarian, Afshin Moghadd

Hello Dostan-e Radio Gol-ha,
 
I think Mr. Hooman's idea should be considerd.
 
I believe that all Iranian video and music stores abroad are copying iligally and every one can notice that, I used to buy a lot of them in Toronto but when I found out that they are copying them in their own store illigally, I stopped buying them any more and I suggest all persian music lover friends stop buying CDs or Tape or DVDs from these stores.
 
 
The reason I am here listening to these precious heritage of our musical art, because I love these ( GANJINEY-E HONARY), Even if I don't listen to it, I still have to go and buy it from some one who is selling them iligally and makes a huge business out of it, so I prefer to share what I have rather than go and pay for iligal business.
 
Once again, I have a great regards for all of you who love our ethnical precious music.
 
Ba Drood-e Faravan
 
AZIZ YOUSEFI




Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:48:49 -0700
From: tohooman@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Sharing Songs - Abdolvahab Shahidi, Alireza Eftekhari, Pooran, Golpa, Shajarian, Afshin Moghaddam
CC: arman_m86@yahoo.com

This is wrong!
 
My last message regarding sharing recent artist's material was filtered out by the list owner, perhaps because it might have been too harsh. I certainly hope they allow this message to go through.
 
It is wrong and unethical to share music from artists that are living today and make their living from selling their artistic work. Both Mr. Shajarian and Mr. EfekhAri are living artists. Anyone can purchase their albums from the Internet.
 
Again, this is wrong. I hope you consider this plea. How can we say we love the work of an artist, but yet we do not respect them as artists?
 
Hooman-

--- On Mon, 4/28/08, Roya S. <roya_sed@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Roya S. <roya_sed@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sharing Songs - Abdolvahab Shahidi, Alireza Eftekhari, Pooran, Golpa, Shajarian, Afshin Moghaddam
To: friends-of-radio-golha@googlegroups.com
Cc: arman_m86@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, April 28, 2008, 1:18 PM

Baa dorood Doostaan e Radio Golhaa,
 
Beh darkhaast e aghaye Arman e geraami 2 taa az aahanghaaye Aghaye Abdolvahab Shahidi raa keh beh soorate e mp3 dashtam raa dar link e zir gharaar daadam. Hamchenin aahanghaayi az Honarmandaan e mahboob dar link e zir gharaar daadeh shod:
 
 
Poosheh Abdolvahab Shahidi - Zendegi, Geryeh
Poosheh Alireza Eftekhaari - Ghalandarvar,Gheseye sham, Sayyad
Poosheh Ostad Shajarian - GT106, Ey Iran saraaye omid, Yaaraan e movaafegh
Pooran - Dasti nagir dooste man, Molla ohammad jaan, Naamehrabooni
Golpa - Mooye Sepid
Afshin Moghaddam - Mosaafer
 
 
Baa sepaas va ehteraam,
 
Roya
 
 
 
 
 

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.


You could win $1000 a day, now until May 12th, just for signing in to Windows Live Messenger. Check out SignInAndWIN.ca to learn more!

No comments:

آرشیو مطالب