گلچين از بهترين گروه‌ها و سايت‌هاي اينترنتي. همه چيز از همه جا

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Re: BozorgdAshti az ostAd Jalil Shahnaz

I don't believe the institutions which produced the CDs should have, and do have any copyright. As you mentioned the artists even if alive, I don't think they do claim or ever claimed that right. I remember the old days in Iran, when all the profit from producing the music went to the producers and distributors, being tape or the old 45 vinyl. Even I am sure if today the artists get any royalty. At least not from whatever work done in Iran and reproduced here.

Abbass
_____________________________________________________________
Click for free info on marketing degrees and make up to $150K/ year
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijlSokFCDxIQh9I24KNeWlRQoYisy98RLxQN4kfKUWUGKRhIb/

No comments:

آرشیو مطالب