گلچين از بهترين گروه‌ها و سايت‌هاي اينترنتي. همه چيز از همه جا

Friday, February 15, 2008

sharing files

Dear Friends,
Is anybody here familiar with making share forlders? Using share
folders is a perfect way of sharing files (especially files with large
sizes). I have used them before but never made one. So if anybody is
familiar with producing one let us know. I will search for a solution
too.
By the way, as I told you before I don't have any of Golha programs
(eccept those I downloaded today!) but I have some other traditional
musics:

1-avazha va tasnif haye irani- manouchehr sahbayi
2- yade ostad-(ostad tajvidi va khanoomha delkash va marzieh)
3- renge farah - razavi sarvestani
4- Tedadi Tar navazi az aghayan Taherzadeh, Saket, Houshang e Zarif
va Zelli
5- asari az khanome Sima Bina
6- archive nesbatan kameli azkhanome marzie
7-asari az khanome Parisa
8- tedadi tak tarane!

anybody interested in them, let me know.
Regards,
Rad

P.S: there is an option in the group homepage called FILES where we
can upload up to 100MB there. but now this option is unavailable. Dear
moderator, is it possible to active this option so that everyone can
upload files there?

No comments:

آرشیو مطالب