گلچين از بهترين گروه‌ها و سايت‌هاي اينترنتي. همه چيز از همه جا

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ostad Shajarian

Hello,
Sorry I can not write in Farsi, however, I'm very interested in what's going on in the world of Iranian music...with some difficulties I read the exchanges among some of the Golha members regarding ostad shajarian ans his comments regarding Mr. farhadi ...I can not claim that I understood  all of  it, but I got the message...In my humble openion, and having been out of Iran for 40 years, everyone has the  right to criticize Mr. shajarian , since he is a public figure and as long as it's done tastefully, honestly, and with respect....I like Ostad shajarian and have a  lot of repect for him, however I don't think that he has done nearly enough to keep the memory of our almost forgotton master musicians alive. This does not imply that it is his responsibility or duty...he has been in a unique position to do it very affectively....the new generation ( born around the revolution time ) barely knows about ostad habibollah badiee, yahaqi, Varzandeh, Khonsari....etc....
The least ostad Shajarian could have done, would have been a 5-10 minute slide show at the beginning of his concerts, which he has had a lot of, about the these masters....
Here's a private recording by Ostad Yahaqqi and Ostad Shajarian.....I have more private recodings and if you like I'll send more.
regards,
hb.//
Santa Barbara, CA

No comments:

آرشیو مطالب