گلچين از بهترين گروه‌ها و سايت‌هاي اينترنتي. همه چيز از همه جا

Friday, June 5, 2009

Taknavazan Collection: Question about copyright status

My apologies for being unable to write in Persian. I recently
downloaded many MP3 files from the Taknavazan Collection via:
http://groups.google.com/group/Friends-of-Radio-Golha/browse_thread/thread/a516f7fc7eba5830/c9fd4464a279a84f

The comments section in each MP3 file says "Copyright 2006-2010" and
gives an email address "full_archives@yahoo.com". I'd like someone to
tell me please the present copyright status of the Radio Golha
recordings. Since the music was originally recorded by and for an
Iranian government-owned radio station, I was thinking the ultimate
copyright holder might be the Iranian government. If that guess is
right, does the government seek to enforce its copyright? Can someone
tell me please who the copyright holder is, and whether the holder is
allowing the music to be freely distributed on the internet. Are my
downloads legal, illegal, or in some grey area in between? And why?

No comments:

آرشیو مطالب